A Girl Who Can't Speak Thinks "She Is Too Kind."

this is sooooo cute. i fell in love with this story. i wasn't really going to read it at first cause it wasn't a yuri but a shoujo ai but their relationship was so fucking cute omg. i slowly got addicted to this story 🥺

Aggregator gang
I don't think this needs a shoujo ai tag. this doesn't have any yuri in it....so far.

Aggregator gang
@ImDanGrow doesn't "shoujo ai" mean "girl love", which technically is yuri......??? you know....just minus the sex.....kinda like "BL", but involving girls

This is a very wholesome comic to me. The art can be pretty trash at times, but it gives me warm feelings. Something resonates with me when reading this. I feel often like its hard to communicate things.
The characters are interesting, and I can understand them easy enough. I feel like the characters all compliment each other in just the right way.
Nakamura (I think that's how its spelt), the one that feels like her friends are fake because she's not really trying to be friends with them, is someone I really connect with.
I think this comic can really be relatable. This is one of the few stories I'd say is worthy of a 10/10.

Fed-Kun's army
Well yes. Shoujo ai literally means girls love
But yuri is more lust than love. Thats why you dont see girl on girl hentai tagged as shoujo ai, its tagged as yuri

Fed-Kun's army
@ac1d1c Well yes. Shoujo ai literally means girls love. But yuri is more lust than love. Thats why you dont see girl on girl hentai tagged as shoujo ai, its tagged as yuri

Group Leader
@ImDanGrow Yuri is for all girl's love and shoujo ai is a very subjective western term that is useless now that we have content tags. This is usually observed here specifically by many works being tagged both shoujo ai and yuri since the distinction is useless and needlessly confusing. This is also luckily something planned to be rectified on this site https://mangadex.org/thread/191519/1

Fed-Kun's army
[TLDR] i judge tags based on what the website define them to be

@dmitryf
I dont really get whats so confusing tbh. For me at least, if i see yuri id expect them to be more sexually driven(?) where as in shoujo ai, i would be REALLY surprised if i see them fuck. But so far, none of the manga i read betrays that expectation. Granted i dont really read both tags all that much.
But i get why people wants to merge it. Its only when i read manga that i seperate them. If i watch an anime tagged as yuri, my thoughts wouldnt really go to lovelust driven relationship. New readers to the site probably wouldve been confused, i know i did, but it really doesnt take that much to get it, even for me.. and im dumb as fuck

This is so cute. Not sure if it qualifies as a Romance in any way but the one char definitely likes the mute girl a lot. Hope they do something with that but the main story is cute and good enough.

Dex-chan lover
I just find it funny that it's even labeled as "girl love", considering that it's just a story about 2 girls being friends. I sorta get it, but it feels off here.
I mean, In that sense, every shounen story out there is "shounen ai", because those characters are always in everyone's face about the importance of friendship. If any tag should replace it, honestly, I'd just go with "fluff". :u

Dex-chan lover
Argh it's so cute, i wish someone would commit to translating this again. It's already up to 10 volumes soon 😩

Dex-chan lover
i dont mind if its not Yuri(suggestive) types but i enjoy tame GL's but i wonder why this doesnt have any tag in it. ig this will end as cgdct

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ahh, found this today, read both versions with what's available on here.. really hope that someone picks this up. This has been a fun read!

Users who are viewing this thread