A Girl Who Can't Speak Thinks "She Is Too Kind."

Fed-Kun's army
Somebody needs to put the shoujo ai tag back on especially since
in chapter 25 (which is currently not out in english) the psychic girl has just admitted she likes the mute girl romantically

Dex-chan lover
Guys, this was officially stated to be a Shounen pre-serialization. Just wait for the fight scene, don't worry.

Smh everyone tryna hop on the Komi-san banwagon, havent read a chapter but I can alrdy tell this is likely just a Komi ripoff. (Komi forever)

@Cmbreen this is very different to Komi imo, other than the silent protag in both, theres little if any romance in this and its more of a fluff sol. would defo recommend this tho

Dex-chan lover
Dude why is it whenever there's a mute character it's automatically a "Komi-san ripoff" for one, this manga is shoujo ai, second the other fmc can literally read minds, where's the parallels between this and komi-san? Is it literally only the mute girl that makes it a "copy"?

I kinda feel.. regret for reading comments
Like seriously...

Only because there a 'mute' character/girl you don't need to frickin' "oh look a Komi San rip-off" like fk off you ruining other ppl joy

Fed-Kun's army
Most wholesome thing ever. God tier. I've loved this since the start (just haven't commented yet). Every new chapter just makes me so happy. Really love the dynamic here. It's top tier.

Also, this is nothing like Komi-san lol.

@O_Hiert more than komi-san this is like koe no katashi
BTW aguante el español vieja les sacamos varios capitulos de ventaja a los yankees xD

Fed-Kun's army
Wholesome needs more. Also lol at the komi and koe no katachi comparisons. At the end of the day everything is going to have its similarities. They’re still prettttty different and barely alike. Y’all crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread