A Girl Who Gives Indirect Kisses Everyday and the Girl Who Lets Her - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Spending money on drugs would be a better way to spend them than this

222 lip balms from what is visible on the shelves each one costing ¥104 so ¥23,088 for all that lip balm and there is probably a lot more that is not visible in the drawers and on other shelves. That's an expensive hobby but I approve.

Dex-chan lover
ch5GsaC.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes, then after highschool her friend moves away ending her supply of indirect kiss lipbalm. She loses her mind and rubs her body down with every lip balm she had gathered to that point totaling +800. She runs screaming outdoors and starts stalking random highschool girls trying to rub lipbalm on their lips. Bringing shame to the Japanese urban legend union local #731 where the Slit mouth woman sends the Teke Teke to teke her out.

Story as old as time.

The act is cute but the whole "keeping them, labeling them, and getting a new one to just repeat the cycle" moves it so far away from cute it's just disturbing.

Dex-chan lover
creepy, but more importantly, expensive. I guess that makes it even more creepy tho

Dex-chan lover
Looks like a certain succubus from another Yuri story wandered into the frame in one shot.

Power Uploader
TL comes from myself for /u/ scanlations btw. I dunno why the typesetter neglected to mention this, considering how many of my TLs they've typeset before.

Users who are viewing this thread