A Girl Whose Breasts Are a Little Big and Is Kinda Pretty - Ch. 2 - !!!!??????

Double-page supporter
a natural and logically consistent follow-up from the previous chapter lmao

Gotta love the constantly rising bewilderment quotient of the dark-haired bully wannabe XD

Hey why the hell would she say something that someone can only know after experiencing it first hand right “she thinks she’s hot shit just because she’s a little good in bed” hoping to word fuck Morishima’s reputation only for her to use and uno reverse her “a little? Even though you were making cute sounds” and word fuck her instead while the friend is like “A little good in bed? Cute noises? Your lesbian? Morishima’s really a big breasted, attractive, slut that fucked my friend”

Double-page supporter
@NizzBizz you do realise the two are having a basically private (if as-such mean and obviously motivated by poorly repressed homo lustjealousy) conversation rather than trying to spread nasty rumors about the prettiest girl I know, shit!Morishima in the first place, right.

We now see that she doesn't just have big breasts, but a big heart too. Powerful story.

Aggregator gang
Not quite how I pictured dealing with school bullies but whatever works I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread