A Girl's Prison in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
So it is like Iruma demon world where humans don't exist and seen as extraordinary creatures.
or humans created a more robust colonizer for other worlds and upon discovering this world would not work, simply left the "humans" to their fate

otherwise crazy lewd bunny wants to destroy the world, how cute...if she didn't already kill one of the key components to do just that and make their chances of getting out of this unscathed lower than they already were with yandere "god" under royal protection and church worship

Dex-chan lover
🎶oh my gosh, i was wrong! it was earth, all along! yes you've finally made a monkey out of meeeee 🎶

Dex-chan lover
Just don't let slip that you want to return, le bunny won't let you. Also interesting that they call themselves human, perhaps they all are just gene modded then, because it wouldn't make sense to uplift animals and then still call them human.

Dex-chan lover
I'd be pretty pissed if my "best friend" who conveniently spawned in the royal palace just leaves me to rot in prison, after saying "let's rule this world together" in the last chapter. Eri currently does not know, but I'd be pissed if I learned who the other "god" is :angery:

Is this manga on the chopping block or something? It seems odd how fast we moved from "we blackmailed a lowly guard to get whatever info we can about the prison secretly" to "the prison chief came to us and said we have full reign to do whatever we want" in just a few chapters lol

Users who are viewing this thread