A Girl's Prison in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Yuri(?) double suicide into religious overlord vs innocent prisoner. Now THAT'S a backstory
I dont think it was really a double suicide. I think maybe Yui was trying to kill herself, maybe asking Eri to join her, but when Eri tried stopping her, she got pulled out what looks like a window.

Could totally be wrong tho and maybe it was a double suicide.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't expecting a flashback to that, now the theories about this world change a little. Though there is also the fact most people can't read.

Liche will probably arrange things to make Eri the boss.

Dex-chan lover
You know there is a game out there (a very good game) where the entire game is MC hallucinating after jumping off the cliff and breaking his skull open.

Dex-chan lover
You know there is a game out there (a very good game) where the entire game is MC hallucinating after jumping off the cliff and breaking his skull open.
whats the game if you dont mind? one that comes to mind that similar to what you describe is wonderful everyday down the rabbit-hole but the game isnt an entire hallucination as it does take place in reality. most of the story you see however could be considered a hallucination. though iirc the hallucination was caused by emotional trauma not the cliff fall itself

Dex-chan lover
whats the game if you dont mind? one that comes to mind that similar to what you describe is wonderful everyday down the rabbit-hole but the game isnt an entire hallucination as it does take place in reality. most of the story you see however could be considered a hallucination. though iirc the hallucination was caused by emotional trauma not the cliff fall itself
Brutal Orchestra, not anime related at all, but probably one of the better turn-based combats i have seen.

Users who are viewing this thread