A Girl's Prison in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation! It’s unfortunate that it was rushed but it was still a fun read regardles.

Shame it ended so fast and hectic, but regardless was a fun little find and read.

Also thanks for the translation! Glad we got it all in such a short time frame as it kinda fits the speed of the story ^^

Thanks for translating!
This was fun and pretty dumb and sometimes that's all you want to read

Dex-chan lover
The perspective jumped so much these past few chapters(no surprise with what I assume is the rush to finish after getting a cancelation notice), did Eri infiltrate the castle before the attack, or did she just suddenly become able to warp?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating this!

It's sad that the end got rushed due to being axed.
But we got a real end at least. And that is not something all manga gets so we should be happy we got it. And it wasn't bad at all. Author used the limited pages he had left to finish this work.

Yuri Enjoyer
Staff
Developer
An abrupt end but tbh we’ve seen worse. Thanks for your work, it was surprisingly good considering you said you had no experience!

Dex-chan lover
if it was actually given 4 or 5 more chapters it would have been much better, but it was axed. be grateful that it got an ending at all, considering that some just get cut off with no resolution.
Honestly I kinda would have preferred that cuz then I at least wouldn’t have a shit load of unanswered questions

Users who are viewing this thread