A Girl's Prison in Another World

Group Leader
I am afraid that no one will continue to translate this manga. At home they have reached chapter 20

Aggregator gang
Just wait I'm learning Japanese language rn just for me to translate many manga like this manga that no one picking up even tho it's diamond...

Dex-chan lover
Waah! Such a promising start, yet last update was 2 years ago. God I hope someone picks this up!

We started off as a high school girl isekai, took a sharp turn into
heavily implied rape, step-incest and domestic violence
, and now we're fighting
a twisted God, who was our best friend from the other world

Cool cool cool cool cool cool cool 0_o;

After reading this chapter, the reincarnation tag won't be used anymore. Quite post apocalyptic situation here.

Group Leader
Wow, this thing reads like it got canned really rapidly an unexpectedly.
ch 21 smash cuts to a rapidly escalating end game, then the last ch is just a final end +epilogue that ends good but makes little since we‘re never shown or told why Liche decided to look for Eri your just left to assume she disappeared after jumping of the tower instead of just being found dead at the base.

Dex-chan lover
At the start it was so slow... Than was tooooo fast. Story 6-7\10, yuri 8+\10 , Satisfaction 7\10. You can read it but do not expect something.... Anyway it's 9/10 from me. And I've no idea why xD Thank you for your hard work!

Group Leader
ok but we still don't know if this other girl die like she was living when they jumped ans still one survived then other possible also

Users who are viewing this thread