A Guide to Proper Dating - Ch. 15

Aggregator gang
Ahhh finally she properly looks after her friend! 😤

Also, it's okay to think they're cute cause they obviously are. Don't feel ashamed, Seonbae! 😁

I never felt dissatisfied every update after a long waits. (Yeah I know Trans. team is busy too, I think I am saying complement because it's worth my time 😁

Aggregator gang
One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fis--- make that two red fishes. There goes the second guy lol. Nice job~~ haha

This chapter made me smile so much. 😭 The female friendship taking charge, without hurting YY, is great. And hoohoo, sunbae seems to be catching feelings. Thanks so much for the update, as usual! ❤️

Dex-chan lover
uh oh he's falling for her slowly too...dont do this to me....

Oh wow that was really sweet of her. I would be so touched if a friend went out of their way to do something like that for me. 😭

Dex-chan lover
aw ok i've fallen in love with ba reum now. she's adorable for doing that for do eun <3

I'm crying??? I just now realize how much of a useless friend I am after seeing how BaReum comforted her friend 😭

I really hope Yooyeon (is that how you spell his name? Anyways the black haired dude) isn’t the second male lead, I want him to be the main male lead

Users who are viewing this thread