A Guide to Proper Dating - Ch. 20

Thanks for the update! Best friend and green boy are definitely going to be the beta couple of the series and I can't wait to see it!

Group Leader
rooting for junhyuk and doeun :D also for our dear mc and that black haired guy ^^

oh man this has become one of my favorites.
I'm pretty sure she'll start getting close with eyelashes boy. AND IM LOVING IT.

Thank you so much for translating this!!!
And I totally ship Do-Eun with Hanam!!!!! Like her boyfriend isn’t even trying anymore and she feels like she’s not important for him. She should just break up with him tbh, but I feel they’re maintaining the relationship just because of the time they spent together and the old times :<

the autor made hanam so ridiculously cute, is not fair... bb boy just wants to be remembered :’c

I think Do-eun is my favorite character right now, you can tell she’s really thoughtful but she’s also fun and knows how to tease Bareum and get Jaehyun to react, just give her the award to the best bff ever already... and an angst-less romance plz.

and this story is so slow burn I haven’t even decided what ships i want to root for. I just know the art is cute and provides good meme faces, the expressions are the best.

Thanks a lot for the translation and all the hard work, I always get excited when I see an update from you, guys.

Dex-chan lover
i think do eun will end up with green haired boy but i am curious about her history with jun hyuk and why they're distant now.

to be perfectly honest, I REALLY like ha-nam. but based on irl observarions, i think do eun will stay with Jun Hyuk (sorry ha nam bby. ik, I don't want to see you hurt as you're too pure for this world) as junhyuk doesn't seem to be cheating (or anything extreme as of now). THAT is if they overcome their differences. if JunHyuk refuses to compromise, then Ha-nam is defo the best answer.

also, it's really hard to break up with someone in a long term relationship... there seems to be a LOT of things to weigh when it comes to that

Users who are viewing this thread