A Guide to Proper Dating - Ch. 37

Double-page supporter
Do-eun reminds me of a friend who hangs on her boyfriend's every word. It's sad and amazing how close to reality this manhwa portrays these things.

Also WHY YO-YEUN HAS TO SUFFER LIKE THIS HUH!? ASDFGHJKL#₱&-+=(%/
@Trollity
*gasp*
don't tell me it'd be like True beauty and they might breakup!!????

Most of us can see where this is going, right?? 🤔 Like, Jaehyun’s probably going to catch feelings for Bareum just as she realizes the only she really likes is Yooyeon. Jaehyun’s going to end up the rejected 2nd ML, whether Bareum dates him for a little while or not. I think it’s pretty obvious Yooyeon is endgame...? 🤐 I feel bad for Jaehyun, esp since it looks like his last love was unrequited too.

My god my god my god!!!!!
This is very frustrating!! Why do I feel like she would have lunch with jae hyun 😭😭😭
Na yoo yeon fightinggg
Thanks a lot for the chapter

WHAT THE FUC ARE YOU DOING BAERUM UR SUPPOSED TO EAT LUNCH WITH SUNBAE DAMN IT

i am genuinely concerned for do eun - her relationship doesn't seem healthy.

I will admit that this webtoon is throwing me off. I'm not used to things actually working with the MC. At this point usually the guy they didn't like in the beginning is getting all the attention... I seriously can't tell who the main guy is

*spoiler* kinda ig? Read at your own risk
I skipped ahead to some chapters and I’m dropping this, Yooyeon is only going to get hurt and this girl doesn’t realize what she does hurts others. Idk but I came to dislike her. Anyways I hope Yooyeon finds happiness with someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread