A Guide to Proper Dating - Ch. 43

Ba reum : I've always been waiting
Me : Yep, me too. I missed this webtoon sm

Thanks for the update!

Double-page supporter
Also, I'm invested in Do-eun's romance lol. She obviously still loves her ex but I'm on the side where she should keep her distance from him so he learns his lesson

Aaaaaa I love this manhwa so much, and now one of my faves groups picked it up! Thanks so much for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
You should tell your friend your problems even if they can't help. If you don't tell them, it makes them fell useless and sad that they can't do anything for you. So that was a harsh thing for her to say, friends care about each other problem and if you can't be bothered of telling them your problems then that means you don't trust them.

I understand do eun cause I'm like her, she's already decided to break up with him and he's not gonna change she's gotten to the end of her patience and I think she's probably embarrassed.

It would probably be easier to talk about if he had done something really bad like cheating (although I think hanging out with everyone but your partner is just as lonely feeling as cheating)

She seems like she wants to move on and become independent from him, so I think she's also scared to talk about it..

But because she hasn't talked about it, MC still thinks it's all about the club and that hurts her I think

@Mahoushani I think you're right about Doeun but for the MC, I don't think it being about the club is what upsets her. For the MC, I think she's hurt that her friend doesn't feel comfortable or trust her enough to open up about something that clearly bothers her. Especially since Doeun said there would be no point in talking about it with her. From Doeun's perspective, her talking about it won't fix anything and feels scary because it would make her have to face the wounds she's trying to ignore. For MC though, it's like saying she's useless and there is nothing she can do for her friend who's hurting. For people like Doeun, it's more natural or comfortable to isolate themselves when they're dealing with stuff but they don't realize it makes their friends feel isolated too.

Users who are viewing this thread