A Gyaru and Otaku who have entered a school where they will have to dropout if they cannot get a lover! - Oneshot

We want more of this pretty shit!! *Clears throat* i mean i want to read more of this. Thank you.

Fed-Kun's army
A manga about dating where the protagonist is called Date. Not confusing at all.

Dex-chan lover
@godsavethecat
Not strong enough! Unless there's a rule that every couple must then produce children, all this school will create is hundreds of childless couples! And that's not good enough for the country!!!

Dex-chan lover
They're out of ideas how to force a girl to date an otaku, lol. Must be hard to be a mangaka in Japan.
Shakin' ma head

Dex-chan lover
This oneshot reminds me a movie with a similar plot
lobstersmall.jpg

I like the plot but there's not many people that could turn this into a good full length manga

Contributor
not really the same but it has the whole gyaru forced into a relationship with an otaku theme
https://mangadex.org/title/31247/fuufu-ijou-koibito-miman

@Muzilana
Shinzo Abe already left office due to health concerns.

Dex-chan lover
nice oneshot, but I agree with some other comments, that's definitely not gonna be a good full manga, better stay as oneshot 😅

Fed-Kun's army
the plot was kinda stupid, but the characters were cute!!! thanks for the translation!

Double-page supporter
I'm not saying this is a knockoff of Fuufu Ijou Koibito... but it is.

Aggregator gang
well at least it only expulsion not like a certain manga that I forgot the title. Premise is japan has this "genius" project to solve depopulation by killing single people by the deadline.

Users who are viewing this thread