A Hunter's Courtship Method - Ch. 1

the cover looks better sadly
in this chapter the female lead seem less gritty more pretty than in the cover and the male lead is less masculine and more handsome
but well art is ok and hopefully the story will not dissappoint

edit: they changed the cover and the new one is ugly compared to the previous one

Why would she kill soldiers? She could've just said no, there's no one here. Why is she such an idiot?

@Sterben4 They landed on water, so I doubt it's going to kill them. Serves them right for barging into her home and threatening her with a sword. I don't think she's dumb at all. It's so much easier to run away and lead them into a trap than trying to convince some violent people with words.

Fed-Kun's army
@Roadrunner9000 Yeah I clicked on this instantly when I saw her rugged look. Looked like an actual hunter, but they really toned it down in the actual chapters. It's not really bad, but it's a huge stepdown from that cover.

Fed-Kun's army
really curious about the cover that everyone is commenting on now, i missed it flaklkdjfds

anyway i'm intrigued!!! i don't get why she simply didn't say "no there's only me here" and THEN destroy those guys if they kept bothering her but well, ok

thank you for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread