A Hunter's Courtship Method - Ch. 3

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Maybe it's because i'm tired, but I swear I read this the minute it came out and couldn't understand almost all of the dialogue, but I reread it a few seconds ago and it is much better for some reason? Well, I still suggest checking out some of the dialogue since it can read a bit akwardly.

Thanks a lot for this chapter, I was waiting for it to get approved!

@Slavin Typically it would also be a local guard or blacksmith, someone who knows how to professional kill or wield a weapon to kill would be a executioner. But yeah, would typically be a man since you need to be kind of buff to take a man's head off in one or two blows with an axe.

What the hell kind of world is this where the executioner's identity is public

whats up with the villager......calling someone animal killer and then turn around and eat meat

thank you for the chapter! looking foreward for more!

I could have sworn I read this already at least a couple months ago. Were the original chapters taken down??

Weird world considering that people are shunning those who kills and bring meat/animals to them..? Maybe we'll get some world building/logic about that? Sounds kind of... Not thought out there considering butchers are probably a thing and such? Idk just doesnt make a lot of sense to me.

cnd

Definitely get a proofreader. It's very hard to understand.

@ModestDick
a freelance hunter being the executioner also doesnt make sense...
executioners maybe the lowest ranking but are still vassals of the local lord

her rearing animals also doesnt make much sense as hunters have to stalk their prey over time and distance which would lead to her animals being left to their own devices and die

Thanks for the chapter! She is going to be shocked by the prices for sugar though...

I wasn't expecting that. How
Also lol at this male snow white and female hunter. It's interesting

Awwww she was lonely and now she has him. But that aside, GOATS DON’T MOVE LIKE THAT wtf! They don’t clap their hooves, they’d poke anything with their horns though.

Users who are viewing this thread