A Hunter's Courtship Method

if the actual story is able to live up to at least 50% of the promise of the description and cover then this definitely worth a bookmark

edit they changed the cover! and this one is way worse than the previous

@SaphireE90 obviously the cover is gonna be hundred times better because it’s for the novel and novel covers have to be pretty to attract readers. Also the artist only had to draw a single piece of art than ten, twenty panels. I’m so offended lol. Art is hard stop complaining.

@crexmi Why can't one complain about the art if that's what first brought me here and called my attention?
Of course art is hard, but if you expose your work to the public then it will be criticized.

cnd

If that goat's a "he" then where's the milk coming from o_0

Dex-chan lover
This is good, too bad the app that picked it up isn't available in my country...

Why they change the cover for a one with less "ferocity" ??? WTF THE WILD GIRL WAS BETTER
images-jpeg.57565

I'm Bear Grylls, and I'm gonna show you what it takes to get out alive in some of the most dangerous places on earth. I gotta make it through a week of challenges in the sorta places where you wouldn't last a day without the right survival skills...

Users who are viewing this thread