A Kouhai Who Always Has A Poker Face Challenged Me to A Game of Old Maid - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
everyone is talking about how its cute, while I am still stuck wondering why the hell she went out to buy a dog collar of all things, and how it relates to the story :p

Fed-Kun's army
imagine being this much of a loser. I wouldn't have lost that match nor my virginity because I never lose

@feha the other kouhai was about to challenge him as she was gonna pick the first card but was cut short because she had to buy a dog collar

Dex-chan lover
@Oldgalaxy you are just repeating what was said in the manga. Nothing about why she had to go buy it all of a sudden. Or why a dog-collar of all things. Or how it relates to the story (did she intend to bet on the game, where the loser becomes the winners pet? Did she know the girl would confess (and likely get a positive answer), and knows her fetish is men in collars? Or maybe she knows she can no longer secure the girlfriend position, so she decided to becomes his dog instead?)

Maybe she was on an errand from her guardian or something I don't know. But probably had to go so those two can be alone considering she broke character and was embarrassed she probably couldn't do it with her. So the mangaka decided that she ran an errand so they can be alone. (Just a guess)

Group Leader
@feha @Oldgalaxy Rereading the chapter, I suddenly realized that kouhai was a wingwoman(to push her friend to confess) and the dog collar might be a funny excuse that makes no sense. Since the kouhai said "that's not important." to change the subject. lol

Double-page supporter
bitch, trying to bluff my man, let him have a fair game you horndog, stop talking to him and give him a fair game, stop fucking flirting with him, my man just wants a fair game...
lol, I thought the other girl was a sadist and was waiting for such a chance to collar him, well, id this gets serialised, hehe

Dex-chan lover
Shouldve done the chad move, pick the winning card and ask her out.

Contributor
Throwing the game to win at life. :win:

Edit: I just realized the possibility that she's also in a bet with her wingman friend, that if she lost and failed to get him to date her, she'll be forced to wear the collar as a punishment game. Otherwise it's just a wasted detail from poor writing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread