A Lady's Table - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
pyromaniac meats cannibal... the best love story ever told

Double-page supporter
I could totally get into that blackmail, kindred spirits, join me for a meal of strange meat everyday story.

Dex-chan lover
I was hooked after the first chapter, but thought it might have been dropped, glad it wasn't

Dex-chan lover
Such caring nuns, randomly telling a kid that she'll inevitably end up exactly like her parents. I mean, what the hell, even if they might treat her somewhat badly for it, I seriously doubt anyone would say something like that for no reason at all ^^;

Group Leader
@Pyoro

Given that they were shielding her, I believe it is just various talk and quotes that has circled around and been said about her and they weren't the ones actually saying it.

Dex-chan lover
@FlowerGage Could be. But since Sister Mary apparently told the other orphans that she's not allowed to touch anything sharp - and that she will have the opportunity to redeem herself (from what? She's done nothing...) - that really doesn't sound to me like the nuns were dismissive of the idea of her being a future-murderer and all supportive.

If that's what the author wanted to say I have to admit it's not obvious to me.

Group Leader
@Pyoro

I'm not dismissing that they probably thought she may follow in her parents' foottsteps, just that those quotes more than likely weren't from the nuns themselves. I could be off though, I honestly haven't looked at the next chapters to find out if there was anything else said about Louann's previous orphanage life and her relationships while there.

Dex-chan lover
I wish that they would translate this faster, but I get that everyone has their own lives and shit

@NeonWinter
Don't worry we're working on it. We (Voidscans) picked this up due to the other scanlation group dropping it. ;D We're going to be posting newest chapters on our website first before posting on mangadex in the future. We also have a discord server if you're interested in joining. Thank you for reading our scanlations

Users who are viewing this thread