A Lazy Guy Woke Up as a Girl One Morning - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
You know, whatever else you could criticize Yasuda for, definitely don't criticize him for his foresight in getting a unisex swimsuit for this outing.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
And of course Ooshima is out cold so he'll never see it and will continue the misunderstanding

sigh

Fed-Kun's army
I was ready to comment on how cool Igarashi looks when his eyes are visible, but DAAAAAAMN, I was not expecting that plot twist at all!!!

Dex-chan lover
either

a) the transformation is somehow caused by Ooshima so Yamada is *only* a dude while Ooshima is properly out cold

b) the transformation has been passed on to Ooshima and now Yamada, who cannot be bothered, has to deal with someone else’s WUAAGOM incident as the resident expert

i dont like how sugimura actually looks good without his hair covering his eyes half the time TwT

Aggregator gang
Like seriously, Ooshima wise words of "cute girl have cute friend" really do applies to Yasuda and Sugimura "hotties have hotties friend" 👏💕💕💕

Fed-Kun's army
Now that's interesting. A gender bender manga that doesn't keep the character gender bended until the end, but change him back middle story (do we even know if we are in the middle of the story or this is probably just the beginning?). This made me more interested already as to what is to come.

Users who are viewing this thread