A Life Changing Turn - Ch. 39

Ugly baby, why they make it so ugly. That thing is gonna have some edgy manwha of it's own, bullied kid (cause he so fugly) grew up in a disfuctional home (those parents are in the perfect range of ugly to be hated significant characters) and the plot would just be him getting bullied, fugly baby

Group Leader
Ugly baby, why they make it so ugly. That thing is gonna have some edgy manwha of it's own, bullied kid (cause he so fugly) grew up in a disfuctional home (those parents are in the perfect range of ugly to be hated significant characters) and the plot would just be him getting bullied, fugly baby
Damn, horrible xD

Dex-chan lover
The art is basic but I really like it, hope they draw more in a new series.

Dex-chan lover
I actually loved this, It was nice seeing a MC thats was actually terrible, but I mean REALLY terrible, main characters are usually too perfect. I had good pace, story and ending, and I loved how the friend who was loyal to her got a good ending too. Also, yeah that's the ugliest baby I have seen on a comic sjsjsj

The raw's page shows a last chapter (probably extras), will you translate that too?

Anyway, thanks for the translations

Group Leader
I actually loved this, It was nice seeing a MC thats was actually terrible, but I mean REALLY terrible, main characters are usually too perfect. I had good pace, story and ending, and I loved how the friend who was loyal to her got a good ending too. Also, yeah that's the ugliest baby I have seen on a comic sjsjsj

The raw's page shows a last chapter (probably extras), will you translate that too?

Anyway, thanks for the translations
Nope, the last chapter is not extras or anything like that, its just an author's afterword and sharing fanarts made by fans, I won't be uploading those since.. u know, fanarts xD Without credits and all

A strong finish from a good series. I like that Jiho is still there and still on good terms with people, though I'm sad to see the former friend in what looks like an abusive situation.

Dex-chan lover
This one has been a personal favorite of mine, so I'm glad you guys translated it with attention and care. Well done 👏😄.

Thank you for the translation (I can't even blame you guys I laughed a little when I saw that baby too. Somebody bless that unfortunate baby boy).

Users who are viewing this thread