A Life Without You - Ch. 18

I’m pretty sure I just cried during each and every chapter of this story. It’s so heartbreaking and it really just makes my chest feel all tight but why can’t I stop 😭

if this goes on, it's ex boyfriend that is gonna suffer, i kinda pity him lol

Really wish the best for the both of them. It's going to be tough for them to move on, but it's exactly what they need :(((( Thank you so much for the great work!!

idk how to reply but same Ashtronomica! This story is just so sad. It seems like no one's winning. Even though I think the ex is kinda a jerk for how he dealt with Yoon; I can kinda understand why and it seems like he's hurting bad too. Seeing Yoon in pain is not good for my heart lol

Maybe it's just my view on the relationships, but when in one of the chapters the ex said something about the resposibility with his new partner and so on, I honestly didn't get it. They're just two people in the relationship, and people break up all the time, so what's so bad about it? I mean, what if he broke up with that guy? Yeah, he would've been hurt, but isn't he hurting now too? I mean his partner. Well, and he himself too. He's just delaying the inevitable. He put himself in this trap and I don't pity him. Maybe I'm just too calculating.

This story is angst upon angst. I feel bad for all party except sunbae cuz he fine for now. Like i don't blame his ex for moving on after trying every possible route to find his whereabouts (he should realize that being indebted to someone can't make you love them un the long run if you're still in contact with anything that reminds you of the love of your life) nor blame his current bf for feeling insecure (after watching your bf mourned the love of his life and only is with you because you were there and he feels indebted to you... his state is pitiful and they're gonna break up). I hate the part where Yoon cling onto the ex but it's all understandable behavior because to him, time hasn't passed while to the ex, 6 years has. Thank you for the update.

Its hard to fault both parties for their actions, but ultimately going their seperate ways will be for the best

Group Leader
Just saying... to me it looked like Sunbae wanted Yoon to 'misunderstand' 👀

He only got all blunt after Yoon made sure to say he hadn't 👀

Users who are viewing this thread