A Manga About a Hero Who Pulled Out the Holy Sword and Became a Girl

Dex-chan lover
This manga is amazing, pure and special. I'm impressed just from it being aware that gender bender as a fetish can coincide (or indeed, be greatly correlated) to gender dysphoria. I'm impressed for it having a heroine who is incredibly supportive in all the right ways. I'm impressed for it having a hero who is experiencing gender euphoria and is more honest about it than most.

I've saved every page of the translation and I'm likely to go back and save every raw.

@Plykiya Just know for every bro and ironic eyerolling memester posting in the comments going "bruh" or "lol what is this garbage", you've probably made at least ten non-commenting trans girls overwhelmingly happy. Thank you.

is a Reindeer
VIP
@MidnighTea I've been on HRT for three years and yet still...
KXba7x0.png

Aggregator gang
ive been on HRT for 2 years technically, but i stopped halfway through for a few months and im constantly forgetting like 40% of my doses so theres a big X to doubt that its working, still no breasts yet, sad times, luckily i have hormonal problems to begin with so my face is naturally feminine/androgynous

i wish i could pull out a sword to become a girl... the problem is i dont have the strength to pull out a sword

Dex-chan lover
I came for the lol concept, I stayed for the gender euphoria and validation.

Dex-chan lover
I'm absolutely with NinjaGoemon too. This manga is like concentrated happy.

Dex-chan lover
To the people taking this too seriously: you do know that in the real world there are no magic swords and girls can't have children, right?
To dream is human, but to deny reality is foolish.

who gives a shit if it's foolish this is a fucking manga comment page, not a philosophical bullshit board nor scientific discussion thread.

yeah, currently two girls cant have children with their own dnas, but that may change in the future. so please just shut up and let people say what they want, or dream, as you said it, because your precious reality is subject to change in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Yuri tag

AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Users who are viewing this thread