A Man's Man

Dex-chan lover
The world's only one best CEO
Always wonder, why many authors aren't scared to use 'the best' or 'genius' in their descriptions? Don't they have any shame?
The task of writing a somewhat clever character without tricks is already difficult. To write a genius you either must be a genius yourself, or you should spend years to plan out the story.

this manhwa has just been uploaded by another group
link: https://mangadex.org/title/58044/real-man

Aggregator gang
It can be easy to pull off since the target audience isnt really that bright lol
Most of us that get hooked on second chances here are for escapism to a world where the characters are dumbed down
Ps: havent read it yet

@vodkavodka Good writers don't hop on trend bandwagons in the first place, they write something new and different. How many of these reincarnation stories do we need?

Dex-chan lover
@Mystery0000 It's not necessary bad to milk these easy coins from rebirth/reincarnation/isekai fans' pockets. The problem is the attitude when title says 'genius', 'the best', 'number one', 'godlike', etc. When I see such words, I either expect the illusion of a smart MC (which will be destroyed by the first stupid mistake of the author) or that everyone around MC will be dumb just to show how smart he is.

Being “The world's only one best CEO”, looks more like the way the people see him from outside,
being a CEO is a great achievement but his family live, his friends and everything else is in shambles(chap1) in chap 3 you can see more of his chaotic live.

He was the best CEO because he was the best tool for those who rule from the shadows like shown in chap 1.
So far for me looks good dunno the next chapters

This isn't bad, sure there isn't much new. But for what it is, meaning redemption story+time travel, it is good enough for me.

Dex-chan lover
24chapters in raws but only 6 and it's this good of a series! why do the good ones get slow updates and the shit ones get updated almost on the daily :c

Recommend this 100%! the story is done really well and the main character is really fleshed out. This is a top tier diamond story. Not kidding tell all your friends!!! ♥️

Users who are viewing this thread