445b7073-b64b-4506-9b5b-4706043f72c2
halcer Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 19, 2020 Messages 3,676 Apr 11, 2023 #2 waaaahhhhh sensei's 2010 hospitalization story was pretty interesting but also, I hope I don't experience something like that
waaaahhhhh sensei's 2010 hospitalization story was pretty interesting but also, I hope I don't experience something like that
LucindaDespairQueen Aggregator gang Joined Nov 11, 2019 Messages 130 May 10, 2023 #3 I really want a 3rd volume one shot of Jonathan and Paul stories, but sensei has been through a lot, her operation story scared me (I have never had an operation) I hope this year she is ok and she has taken a break
I really want a 3rd volume one shot of Jonathan and Paul stories, but sensei has been through a lot, her operation story scared me (I have never had an operation) I hope this year she is ok and she has taken a break