A Mild Noble's Vacation Suggestion - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

The synopsis says no BL but 'what's mine' in reference to another man sure does sound pretty gay. I want him to rank up faster!

Thanks for the chapter.

Excuse me, Author-san, but those do not seem to be feelings of deep camaraderie??

Thanks for the chapter! I was so excited to see an update

Banned
I think the translator or author of the description is tripping. If this ain't going to end with the two them in one bunk, then its because of two dudes that so deep in the closet that they'll never find their way out.

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh "Don't add Yaoi tag, it's just strong friendship".... looks like this really will turn out to be just a friendship - with benefits

ha
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Aggregator gang
The FAQ man this is already heading to BL territory this is freaking broke back mountain all over again.

Fed-Kun's army
I think Author-san is so deep in the closet their "no homo" is coming across as...very gay.

Dex-chan lover
I can't tell if this will be shonen-ai or not, lol.
The joke about it was pretty nice, though :)

Side note: i can't wait to see him get angry. The seemingly 'flighty' characters like this are usually freaking demons when pissed.

being gay is too obvious. its actually cross dressing lesbians. no one would expect it.

Waaaa muchas gracias que felicidad que lo esten continuando. Este capitulo me fascino.

Users who are viewing this thread