A Mild Noble's Vacation Suggestion - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! I LITERALLY SCREAMED IN MY ROOM FANGIRLING OVER EVERYTHING!!
I first screamed because "HOLY SHEEP AN UPDATE!!" and then when "OOMG! WHAT IS THIS BEAUTIFUL FUJOSHI-BAITING SHEEP I'M READING!?!?! SO CUTE!!!"

Yes, this is totally BL as in... Brotherhood Love! HAHAHAHA!! Thank you so much for the update!!

Group Leader
the Characters are quite good in design tho
But that Yaoi vibes gave me a confused face lol

Fed-Kun's army
I doubt it will really go yaoi route, but I think the author will keep teasing us just the same. This is kinda similar to 07 ghost where it is really close to being yaoi (or perhaps shounen-ai, technically), but never quite crossed the line.

I am fine with this, as I am a big fan of the genre myself, but I hope it won’t drive other readers away, because I believe this manga has got potential even without the y-subtext (but it is even better with the subtext, well, at least for me lol)

Guys, it's not BL, they are just friends. I know it's hard for you to understand that since you don't have any but just admit that it's not BL.

The fact the descrip has to clarify that this isn't BL kinda gives away the fact that it's packed with the vibes, doesn't it? LOL. At any rate the art is pretty, Jill slowly warming up is cute and Rizel/Lizel? is an interesting guy who makes you wanna know more about him. It's nice to see this series being translated again after so long.

Dex-chan lover
i always go in my friends room to stroke his hair while hes sleeping while grinning remembering the time he referred to me as his

Aggregator gang
Author's note is like "no romantic feelings, no BL" but BL vibes are all over the place, wtf author?

Users who are viewing this thread