A Mild Noble's Vacation Suggestion - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Guys, let me introduce to you a fujo-bait series. Yeah, stop complaining. There are lots of these.
This is not BL. This is for BL material with 'fan' as its initial name.

Dex-chan lover
What's with this chemistry!? It feels like they're going to kiss, but they never do.

Group Leader
@Aldis ahh so the name for this kind of series is fujobait xD the kind where almost/all main casts are male, where they have a deepdeepdeep camaraderie with each other (ain't a good friend till ppl around you thinks you're gay huh) , and one/many seems to be quite obsessed/protective of main chara. Been wondering about the "name" since karneval, hakkenden, 07 ghost, etc 😂

Ooooo, owner reading the room like a boss

Soooo, I'm just sayin, he could've been just checking his hand after he hurt it by holding his hand lolol.

Dex-chan lover
@monkry Lol yeah. Karneval is okay imo. But 07Ghost is hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
It bromanceship~ Heh. But because romance is not the main theme, usually this kind of "genre" has good stories so I love to read it, like Karneval, Aruosumente, or Seven Prince of Thousand-Year Labyrinth. Mostly serialized in Zero-Sum magazine and generally for young adult woman (josei). Some has too much BL-vibe like 07-Ghost tho. Too much vibe tired me, lately.

It's actually part of market, I think. Same with... male MC with lots of female "friends". The one kind of tease the readers but not really. Totally doujin materials for one with vivid imaginations.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like we will get a yaoi tag with every chapter due to this queerbaiting.

the flow is kinda weird and i don't really get what's going on, but thanks for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
haha just get married. shared finances+legally binding him as yours it's a win-win for both parties.

BUT OF COURSE NO HOMO, AM I RIGHT, AUTHOR??? *finger guns and winks*

Dex-chan lover
I'd get angry if a lovers spat broke one of my cups.
@Lohengrin. MC wants to end the current relationship with Jill (cause I can't abbreviate it to ML). MC understands Jill's character. Jill is actively going out of his way to watch over MC because they're interesting, given the build of his lone wolf rep. Jill invested a lot of time with the MC. this a typical romance trope where the other party gets more aggressive because MC rebuff them. like, why aren't you asking for my opinion on this? I only suggest the romance trope cause it's the best context BUT it literally is being angry about be underestimated

Users who are viewing this thread