A new category for follows " favorites" with ability to favorite specific chapters (mostly hentai related for me)

Power Uploader
A new category for follows " favorites". I follow a ton of series and i also follow a ton of hentai chapters with the intention to read them at some point. If there is a particularly good chapter in a tankobon then i want to favorite that chapter and not have it get lost in the shuffle when i later mark the tankobon as completed. Likewise, if there is a oneshot that i want to go back to again and again it will get lost in the shuffle with my other follows.

I may have completed the series but i want to go back to specific chapters to re-read without getting lost on trying to figure out which series and what the chapter name was. (very important for hentai, a single tankobon can have tentacle, rape, futanari, guro, vanilla, incest, etc. etc.) there will be many many cases where a blacklisted tag will appear on a tankobon but will also have other chapters that give you exactly what you want.

Users who are viewing this thread