+a no tachiichi - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Chapter 13

What a waste of time. Thank you for the translation tho, it was pretty good. Can't say the same about the history

Ahhhh~ my ship. It was about to sail but then time run out. Yes we know, the priority has always been the real Holy maiden. So at the end, my Mavi was cock blocked so badly by the inevitable low EQ and self esteem of our dear "side character". Satoki felt so sure that no one would actually miss her so she decided on her own to use all of her power just like that to up and leave the scene. Haaayzz... unbeknownst to her, our upright magician, Mavi, planned out to settle his "true" feelings (he was actually trying so hard, huhu) once everything is over but nah, she was out of focus -- that naivety and low self-confidence cost her a possible & colorful love of her life no any side characters would have ever dreamed of...>w<
If she had just not rushed out and let it settled down to be able to have a good talk with him or any of the characters because side character, npc or what not, she still played a key role in all of those. But, our author kept it that way and so, I was left with a bitter, salty taste in my mouth.
My Maviiii-iiii~~~~ =m=

P.S. I want a sequel hummph!~

@Makahiya very well said! U totally said the things i feel too- *sobs. And yes the ship aaahh-- gosh. Welp if they can't be together here at least I wanna make a fanart of it hopefully-

Double-page supporter
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Q_____Q

I'm just gonna say, Satoki's still the second Holy Maiden to me, no matter if it's not canon. She's the Pluto that was discarded as one of our Solar System's planets, but Pluto is still the ninth planet to me.

& I need a sequel goddamnit. She needs to go back there or go to another Isekai adventure. She's not a side character goddamnittttttt

that was somehow a good ending (and super in-character for the MC) but my heart still hurts a little haha :')

Dex-chan lover
It's all okay because things worked out for the pretty people! And Satoki never made any decisions and can go back to a cynical attitude where insulting her is fine! That ending sucked.

Luce was the only person nice and emotionally close to the protagonist, introduced late. Satoki's harem-protagonist classmate didn't communicate either and went with a guy who kept insulting our MC. There was the cook guy. Every other character was insulting and discouraging, and the double standards didn't even make sense. Master's excuse was just as shallow as if he'd had the usual prejudice. Satoki's lack of confidence makes sense when the world dislikes her beyond the beauty bias.

Dex-chan lover
It's the first time for me, what a shitty, shitty ending.

There was so MUCH emotional build-up at the end, it would work out a whole LOT better if Satoki stayed along with Miva who seemed to be more than just her "sensei", they had so much clear emotional connection during their secret meeting.

Luce who made most important breakthrough in Satoki would be great to be freed from slavery and stay friends with her, travel the world, do goofy shit or live happily together off royal family support because Satoki is Haruka's best friend.

Instead, Satoki just got back with a bit of confidence and memory of a lost friend from own world and new she finally made.

Overall, nice mc that's a NPC story, had some humour and twists, I'll give it a 10/10 for something fresh for me.
But the ending, fuck, -∞/10

Users who are viewing this thread