+a no tachiichi

this was kinda really bad like first of all everyone and i mean everyone in this whole series treated the MC like crap but she just took and accepted it like she didn't even try to stand up for herself and there was little to none character development in the MC.

I came here because I found the "sequel" first, and wow what a manga. They really hit all my insecurities big time, and it's incredibly realistic? Not all people can have what it takes instantly, so I just want to aplaud her, that with her personality and all, it's amazing that she still haven't said "fuck it all" and left the castle. Of course there are a lot of times when I am also frustrated seeing her silence, but at the end of the day, she managed to grow and for me, that's enough. I wish there could be an epilogue where we could see the aftermath of the war, but alas. I'm so sad that even after all this, there were only few people that talked to her before her return...

The MC is great and I was so invested!! But the story ends so suddenly,
just as the ML seems to realize his feelings and the POOF! She’s back on her own world :(
Great manga, but sorta sad ending.

Users who are viewing this thread