A pair of 2+

You guys area fucking legends, thanks for the speedy translations. you guys have great taste everything you translate is fucking golden :)

Hey would you guys be willing to pick up TAL? It was dropped by easy going scans last year 👉👈

Love your scans btw

Hey, thanks for doing those two chapters on "Please take care of me in this life as well. Been dying to read more chapters. Thanks again and I wish you all the best. :)

Thank you for tling "please take care of me in this life as well"
Again thank you for the updates :)

Just wanted to thank you for translating “Please Take Care of Me in This Life as Well”, y’all did a phenomenal job of those chapters and though I’m sad to see you drop it (and admittedly hopeful that you’ll reconsider it), I’m very grateful for the work you’ve put in xx

Will you guys be translating Nora and Weeds again? It's such a sweet manga :,0. Thank you so much for your hard work so far!!

Dex-chan lover
You could make a ton more headway if you solicited reader ideas for dormant/dropped series that they want picked up or caught up on instead of just pissing everyone off by sniping popular series from groups that do a better and more thorough job than you.

Thank you for translating Blue Lock, I hope you guys can keep translating the series.

Users who are viewing this thread