A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 110 - Natsuki Hinata

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the mass release of chapter 🙏
Kinda off topic that is not of this chapter but previous chapter…wtf is heat defrosting or uh…freeze defrosting(?) for making frozen food? I thought you just have to fried it again or use microwave :questionblob:
Ah you see, she defrosting it using the exclusive sister's warm moisture, filled with nothing but love for her brother

Dex-chan lover
I dunno if I want this misunderstanding to be cleared up quickly, or if I want her to accept it and become a stronger, less horny person from the experience.

Dex-chan lover
The girl having a breakdown because of self-worth issues, thinking that MC have also given up on being her friend because of how different she is from the other easy-to-get-horny females.

Most commenters: She is a yandere!

giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
The girl having a breakdown because of self-worth issues, thinking that MC have also given up on being her friend because of how different she is from the other easy-to-get-horny females.

Most commenters: She is a yandere!

giphy.webp
To be fair... we've three other yanderes already revealed in the series, lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Do your best, Hinata!

If only she knew that she made him blush... That was an achievement, considering how many girls tried to get his attention.

Dex-chan lover
This world is starting to become more and more of a horror, not gonna lie.

Dex-chan lover
The phones probably ringing cause the other girls in the class heard what he said and wanted to become her friend.
Basically the entire 36 class line group + Kakizaki line group from Class D. So.... 36 + 36 = 72 without the guards.

Dex-chan lover
Happiness song by Takayan shows that people who are very cheerful and have a positive outlook actually live in a hell hole.
I wonder what happened to give someone as sweet as Hinata that much of self doubt & negativity about herself. Yes in the normal world she’s fine but in this world I have to assume that being boy crazy/degenerate is the norm. Let’s hope the misunderstanding gets cleared soon & that her “friends” aren’t bullying her. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Natsuki Hinata is doing a crazy face like Natsuki Subaru.

P.S. I will not be surprised if the 7 boys of the school are the 7 sin archbishops.

Dex-chan lover
What have you done, Sou!? Good girl gone bad...

DRJJJXz.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread