A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 115 - A Too Peaceful School Life

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not 100% sure about the critic part so if anyone knows the correction, feel free to comment it here.
I don't blame you, this one seems tough to put into English concisely

「もし『女子校に通う男子のドキドキ学校生活評論家』がいたら減点されまくりの生活だったのでは?」
"If there were reviewers for heart-pounding school lives of boys who go to all-girls schools, wouldn't my [school] life have a lot of points deducted from it?"

i.e. readers would be pissed at him for not making the most of his situation

Dex-chan lover
Wait, isn't a guard student supposed to go in first to check the restroom for anything suspicious like hidden cameras and stuff, before the male student go in?
They did that in chaper 48...
I'm pretty sure if sou would ask them to spin around in a circle, they won't ask why, they will ask how many times they should spin. That's how much power sou's words hold

Dex-chan lover
So she's the first classmate he gonna get close with other than 3 guards
Not expecting that

Dex-chan lover
Bro gets a girl pregnant, gets 3 girls to engage in gap play, and says good morning to Classmate A. And still feels like he needs to purposefully trigger a death flag to spice things up in life. And remember its day 2 (more action than I had my entire first year in normal high school). He's almost as ambitious as he is braindead.

Well, I guess Sou is gonna get his "excitement" today one way or the other with Yuri. What are the odds he still manages to obliviously rizz her up? 30%?

Users who are viewing this thread