A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 115 - A Too Peaceful School Life

Dex-chan lover
Bro gets a girl pregnant, gets 3 girls to engage in gap play, and says good morning to Classmate A. And still feels like he needs to purposefully trigger a death flag to spice things up in life. And remember its day 2 (more action than I had my entire first year in normal high school). He's almost as ambitious as he is braindead.

Well, I guess Sou is gonna get his "excitement" today one way or the other with Yuri. What are the odds he still manages to obliviously rizz her up? 30%?
100%

manga tag is “harem”

Dex-chan lover
Dude is gonna get stabbed lol
Actually something like that couls lead to something intresting. He gets assaulted/stabbed and the other girls come in to rescue him. Wouldn't this then bond them tighter together? They could go from being his guard students to always being with him whether it has something to do with school or not. Best friends/lovers/guards

Dex-chan lover
Sure, I'll remember it and drink on your epithet a year or 2.
0c5619a775675dfec4ad6294c86f27b1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Last page i read , "There it was, a beutiful girl shiting"

Dex-chan lover
Guards intercepted and saw Sou stuck with a beauty inside a cramped cubicle.
Sou in front and the girl is sitting. Guess what any girl would think, multiply that by 39 because of the world setting.
What do you think will happen to Class 2-D? 9.9
Something yabai or mind blowing female is gonna happen:wtf:

Users who are viewing this thread