A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 116 - Contact

Supporter
what the hell did sou trying to cook this time?

I want you (to be my friend, to help me making a friend, to help me mend my broken bond with suzuki by showing him the Yuri's yuri)
which one sou???? OR ARE YOU TRYING TO DESTORYED YOUR LAST BRIDGE TO BOND SUZUKI!?!

Dex-chan lover
There's the pro FPS gamer, and then you have the noob who's prone to shooting friendly fire aimlessly with RPGs.

Can anyone guess where Sou falls in this?

Dex-chan lover
And it's over
cat-blind-flashbang-light-mode.gif

Dex-chan lover
what the hell did sou trying to cook this time?

I want you (to be my friend, to help me making a friend, to help me mend my broken bond with suzuki by showing him the Yuri's yuri)
which one sou???? OR ARE YOU TRYING TO DESTORYED YOUR LAST BRIDGE TO BOND SUZUKI!?!
Tsundere is ultra rare in a 1:39 world, so SOU by instinct wanted Yuri.

Dex-chan lover
To the guy that complained about the dumb Sou inner dialog. This is why that exists. 'Cause otherwise he kills even more neurons than normal. He isn't really paying attention to anything while it takes him like 3 full minutes to process a thought (and still be dumb about it). He is literally standing there without talking and with a dumb look on his face as he thinks, and if the women weren't being affected by the stupidity and horny, they'd be more weirded out.

Dex-chan lover
She tried to be aggressive against him. Too bad it just makes him want her more.

Users who are viewing this thread