A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 120 - Identity

Dex-chan lover
Sou isn't privy to the girl's internal thoughts and by our morals it's rude to straight up ask a girl what her three sizes are.
Also, if you're asking for someone's birthday and things they like you can surprise them later with it. Come on man you act like you've never seen a surprise birthday party before.
I fail to understand your logic. You can ask directly about the things a person likes and their birthday and still surprise them. Just because someone asks you if you like chocolate cake doesn't mean they're going to give you chocolate cake.

Dex-chan lover
You can't do that, Sou! There are things that should and shouldn't be said! Bad Boy!

Dex-chan lover
"Onee-sama" is more of a vibe versus literal age /shot XD; since i mean otherwise she'd be called onee-senpai too? XD;

Dex-chan lover
although fanservice aside, is it that common to know ur three sizes? i barely know my pants size versus height/overall weight

Dex-chan lover
How stupid must you be to challenge someone to a quiz for which you don't know if the answers are right? Sou, why so stupid?

Thanks for the chapter!
How smart do you have to be to win a quiz you don't know the answers to and your opponent does?

Dex-chan lover
How smart do you have to be to win a quiz you don't know the answers to and your opponent does?
His only chance of winning was to ask a question to which she had no answer and even if she lied he would have no way of knowing. That's why it's stupid. It was only when he realized he wasn't going to win that he was astute to think about the age issue.

Dex-chan lover
You call it stupid, but it seemed to be highly effective. Plus I reckon Yuri has too much pride not to tell the truth. If she was later proven wrong, she could hardly call herself Miku's biggest fan and the only one worthy of Miku's love. That's how it goes with obsessed people. Think of the pitiably infamous War Thunder: miserable people are leaking classified information all the time just to prove they know something their peers don't know. Yuri will gladly use any opportunity to show she possesses the most Miku information.
geh i feel called out

Sou will continue to meet Yuri in a bathroom MANY TIMES, for sure.
nah, I read the raw on the artist's Twitter and
Yuri had the audacity to come to Sou's house only to get confronted by none other than his mom and his beloved sisters

so I downloaded the images from the Twitter at at least 4 pages of chapter 121 and apparently it was Sou himself that brought Yuri to his house lmao

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Finally caught up (almost) with the raws. Gonna miss this... will stop reading for a year and return.

Dex-chan lover
R18+ is the bad boy. This one is a -good- boy.
....No. This one is just taking longer for his moral compass to reset to the rules of this world. After all he ran away after breaking Yuri with words. Hmph!

I mean he's Hinata's friend so maybe he just likes to mess with people who are hostile to him for no real reason which is reasonable so maybe I can cut him some slack. We'll see how the next arc goes.

Dex-chan lover
although fanservice aside, is it that common to know ur three sizes? i barely know my pants size versus height/overall weight
Maybe for girls because they ALWAYS wear three pieces of clothing.

For men just assume they look at waist. FAT OR THIN. that's it.

Dex-chan lover
For guys it typically only comes up for formal dress but is useful when buying new pants/trousers. Knowing your shoulder width, waist, and leg length would be the minimum, cause that affects the fit of your shirt and pants.

For women, I mean there's cup size then band size and the numbers are almost always the band size. That not fitting properly makes bras uncomfortable af. Waist and hip/butt is important in the same way for panties and dresses or pants. Fot example, my wife's waist is about a small or size 1 (used to be size 0), but her hips means she has to wear medium or size 2s.

That being said in most Western countries the clothing numbers are fudged so a 30" waist pants is actually a 32-34". This happens to both male and female clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread