A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 125 - Presentation

Dex-chan lover
Sumire has horny sensors huh? Well, makes sense for the hornies of them all.

Things seemed to be going surprisingly well at first, but I guess Miku could only hold it in for so long (lol, "reports of delusions". I guess this really isn't a one-off thing amongst them). I guess it's a battle of the big mommy milkers next?

I guess most interestingly is that Sumire's horny sensors didn't detect anything on Hinata. Hinata's dark mystery grows...

PieAK6R.png

oh, poor innocent Sakura...:qq:

Dex-chan lover
P.S. how do yall get pinged so quick? I just happened to be reading last chapter when I refreshed but there's already like 8 comments here. Is there some notification for Mangadex?

Dex-chan lover
Oh Miku you were almost there too but had to let your inner delusions come out. Also the comment that Sumire had about suppressing auras had me laughing because are we really going into shonen territory. Man can't believe we are 1 chapter away from being caught up. @HeatManga you're going to hear the moans & screams of the thousands of people that read this. Thanks for making us addicts who will have withdrawals & thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Oh Miku you were almost there too but had to let your inner delusions come out. Also the comment that Sumire had about suppressing auras had me laughing because are we really going into shonen territory. Man can't believe we are 1 chapter away from being caught up. @HeatManga you're going to hear the moans & screams of the thousands of people that read this. Thanks for making us addicts who will have withdrawals & thanks for the translations.
Wait, only one? Damn, I need at least 100 more chapters of this insanity.

Users who are viewing this thread