A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 125 - Presentation

Fed-Kun's army
Sumire actually just suppressed her horny like it’s ki :kek:
In the raw that line had an implied subject, something fairly common in Japanese. The actual text says "Suppressed it right away" without specifically stating who suppressed their aura, but I think it makes more sense if she was talking about the guards than about herself.

Dex-chan lover
I see how this is going now. I bet Sakura's weapon would be "Onii-chan praise me everyday" or something.

Dex-chan lover
Im telling it now, we will have "women in heat aura" as a type of power level like Ki or nen.
I would not expect anything less from this series.

Dex-chan lover
Sou should clear up the confusion and confirm he said that he likes Miku's boobs

Hinata says that if she envied Sou for having a good mother, doesn't that mean Hinata also has family problems?

Dex-chan lover
I guess this is a first time a chad went into a 1:39 world. It would be a world cup for women to get Sou chad.

Dex-chan lover
No way Sou is going to step on a landmine. Sorry.
Poor Hinata...she has peak self control, no confidence, and it sounds like a less than happy home. As his (adopted) childhood friend she should stay with him!

Dex-chan lover
I guess this will be the future plot difference between 18+ and the 15+

15+ many children
18+ no children

Users who are viewing this thread