A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 127 - Conflict

Dex-chan lover
Glad I'm not the only one that thought of Dragon Ball when looking at the shenanigans at the background kekek :dogkek:

Nou

Dex-chan lover
Sakura and Hinata once more show that they truly are the only sane ones in this world.

Dex-chan lover
Wake the fuck up samurai, new🔥🔥 ✍️✍️ peak 🔥🔥✍️✍️ just dropped.

I wanna see how the domain expansion clash between onee-chan and Miku goes.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Hinata's strategy of convincing Sou's family of the guard students doing their work properly is greatly sabotaged by Miku and Kanaria. Though I suppose Sumire can only understand Miku and Kanaria's behavior, considering she's exactly the same herself.

@HeatManga

Time for yet another TL nitpick! Page 5: "I don't think any of the girls in class, including me". I mean, yes, it literally says 全員, but that's just including the others in the list of people that wouldn't do the thing. The way you wrote it makes it sound like some of them would do that kind of stuff, just not all of them.

I noticed 128 was uploaded a couple of hours ago, so I’ll work on that too.

Also please do not put me under the pressure of telling me that the Indonesian group is ahead or so even if you meant it to help me. I know when a new chapter gets uploaded so no need to. Thanks for understanding.

Thanks for reading this chapter!
Their socials

pixiv
Twitter
Thanks for the translations!
By the way, do you know the Indonesian group? Feels like there is quite a large overlap in the series that you both translate

Users who are viewing this thread