A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Slower Release better quality or full throttle speed with "SO-SO" quality?

If "slow" means >2 months for an update for a Twitter manga with 2 page chapters... Yeah screw it I'll take the MTL. But if it frustrates another group to the point they pick it up, I call it an absolute win.

But since you're the translator, first of all thank you for your efforts. Second of all, if you want to slow down so you can have others QA the translation that's fine. We've been this patient for the other group that dropped this (and I don't blame that last group).

Dex-chan lover
What I'm getting from this is that alternate MC was a decently okay guy at the end of his rope.
It's sorta weird and doesn't make full sense.

Considering the gap in numbers, you'd think that it'd be expected and respected for men to build harems... they wouldn't have all those negative social stigma's either...
So I'm guessing the "Nightmare" is the 18+ version where he fuck the mom and sisters, right? Or is there another version that hasn't been posted yet?
Basically, both versions switched bodies... and this was the perspective of the dude from the 39/1 world before he switched...

Aggregator gang
So I'm guessing the "Nightmare" is the 18+ version where he fuck the mom and sisters, right? Or is there another version that hasn't been posted yet?
There's an 18+ version, but it's a "What if Aoi just let loose his sex drive?" where he goes around fucking everybody.
You can find it on his fanbox

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What I'm getting from this is that alternate MC was a decently okay guy at the end of his rope.
It seems so. Basically he was traumatised by the females around him and... err has been very crude towards his sisters as well.

It's sorta weird and doesn't make full sense.

Considering the gap in numbers, you'd think that it'd be expected and respected for men to build harems... they wouldn't have all those negative social stigma's either...
It probably is considered expected of men to do that. But since it's been shown that women will straight up attempt to assault men even those in their own family. He probably was just sick of it and is now happy that he can live a much more normal life.

Dex-chan lover
These three can squeeze the horniness out of me to their hearts content. I want my crotch to ache with and cry out in pleasure as it lays surrounded in their boobs.

Thanks for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread