A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 131 - Guards Before Their Return Back Home

Dex-chan lover
They became "best friends" with Sou thanks to them borderline catering to his Expanding Social Circle Quest.

I'd say even that is too proactive for the girls in that world to do.

Dex-chan lover
If women are the bread winners in this world you better not be dropping out of school even you are pregnant. Men might not be able to even get jobs in this world.
That statement is not actually even overly relevant. Since there are only one man per 39 women, most women and most families are without a man altogether, so women are automatically breadwinners. In the extremely rare cases a family does have a husband/father, I suppose you might often be correct. However, I'd also say a man getting a job would be exceedingly easy. Great many employers would hire a man simply because he's a man, with or without ulterior motives. There are probably quite a few self-employed men, who might then employ other men. If you look at how an average woman operates in that world, just for the peace of mind and being able to work in peace, to concentrate on the work alone, that might indeed be the way to go.

Dex-chan lover
Miku grows increasingly more unhinged with each chapter.

Next chapter is a holiday chapter so maybe the family can try to claw back some ground after the steady stream of L’s

Dex-chan lover
That statement is not actually even overly relevant. Since there are only one man per 39 women, most women and most families are without a man altogether, so women are automatically breadwinners. In the extremely rare cases a family does have a husband/father, I suppose you might often be correct. However, I'd also say a man getting a job would be exceedingly easy. Great many employers would hire a man simply because he's a man, with or without ulterior motives. There are probably quite a few self-employed men, who might then employ other men. If you look at how an average woman operates in that world, just for the peace of mind and being able to work in peace, to concentrate on the work alone, that might indeed be the way to go.
Previous chapters stated that there's government subsidies for having a man in the household. As well as for having children.

Which makes sense with how rare men are.

So really there's no need for a man to get a job, or a woman who's either with a man or has children to get a job either. I'm assuming Sou’s mother has a job for the sake of having something to do.

Also with how common it is for men to get attacked in this setting it's unlikely a man would setup a business.

Dex-chan lover
Remember the proper order is:

Marriage
Baby making sex
Dropping out of school

Dex-chan lover
So really there's no need for a man to get a job

Most men want to have something to do. In fact in a world like that, just the rebellious spirit alone would make you want to be more in control of your own destiny. However, naturally this does also bring us back to the fundamental question of why there are so few men in that world. If that issue also affects the basic character of men, it's possible they don't act, at all, like men in our world. However, I wouldn't say the other guy, who Sou briefly got acquainted with, would have been super different from the men in our reality, apart from how the environment would have affected him when growing up. So, men in that world aren't necessarily genetically programmed to be timid creatures unable to even think of supporting themselves.

Compared to the R18 version, progress in the story and the time between the release of each chapter is slow, sometimes I think the author planned R18 as the main series, but released a lighter version first to attract an audience and it worked.

Double-page supporter
So normally in this world there is apparently around a 2.5% chance of having a baby that's a boy.

If that's because of the sperm of this world and not the egg, then there's a chance that since Sou is from another world he still has roughly a 50% chance of fathering a baby that's a boy.

Can you imagine what would happen to him if that became public knowledge?

Dex-chan lover
Yay 600 uploads!

Thanks for reading this chapter!
Their socials

pixiv
Twitter
Mazel Tov on 600 uploads quote the land mark accomplishment for your and your group.
As always thanks for the amazing translation of this chapter everyone.

I should also say that doing it in a public toilet how unsanitary!

Double-page supporter
IDK why but I find it hilarious how in sync Kana and Miku are in their down bad-ness.

Also, if I had a nickle for every story I read this week where horny girls in a cafe had to masturbate, I'd have two nickles. The convergance of ecchi harems is among us.

Honestly a lost opportunity from the start that the R18 version wasn't just some what if continuations of main plot shenanigans.
Soooo... what's the second nicke- I mean manga?

Users who are viewing this thread