A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 138 - "I Blame It on The Internet"

Dex-chan lover
Thus, Misaki will be the first experience of Sou in this world, all in front of Sakura.

The weeb(ette?) weans in the EeeeeeNnnDdd!

"IN THEEE EEEEEENNNNNDDDDD!!!!!! I TRIED SO HARD AND YET SO FAR!..."

Relatable.

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait to see what other delusions this character has in the r-18 version.
Alternatively he's just going to show her what it really takes to get him to cum, by fucking her brains out for like 10 hours straight.

She speaks like she isn't the one that came hands free a few of chapters ago, I can see it, he start's flirting back at her and suddenly hands-free-orgasm-face

Dex-chan lover
66f.jpg
🍌

Dex-chan lover
Nothing being completely separated from reality to create peak comedy and make a 2nd best girl

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
The wise pandita Onii-chan is always at ease thirsty, and in that state, teaches the law seggs.
[...]
He sees in his dream gods and spirits women, as numerous as the sands of the Ganges, as well as demons sisters and Nagas thots of many kinds, who lift their joined hands and to whom he expounds the eminent law sexytimes.

From chapter 13 of the Lotus Sutra, Satou Family annotated(?) edition. I have a feeling "skillful means" implies something entirely different to the Satou mother and sisters. :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
I know, but the link I used is the non-translated one that goes even further from where we're translated at, atm :v

Which still matches up to what I said on the last bit regarding the r-18, but beyond from where we're at with the translated one on here, which is getting almost getting to the part for Haizuka Misaki eventually soon
I know there's a lot of back chapters to be translated, but you said, and I quote,
the r-18 version being untranslated
which is what I was addressing; it is being translated, just not as quickly as it's released.

Dex-chan lover
And that's when Sakura realized... they were merely friends of convenience.

In the same school, probably the same class. Maybe the same hobbies...

But all of that doesn't make them friends. Truly, the world is full of evil women looking to take advantage of her brother.

She must rip and tear, until it is done.

Imagine the sheer mayhem that would occur in the internet if Sakura's friend ends up recording a short video of Sakura's Onii-Chan and posts it on the forums she goes through.

Fed-Kun's army
So, What will happen next?
  • Sou will retaliate against her, and take revenge.
  • Sou will run away, and hole back in his room. (Lol)
  • Sumire Ne-san will save Sou from harasser.
  • Something else......... Idk lol
Author writes interesting fiction, only thing is updates take time. :(

Users who are viewing this thread