A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 147 - Miku VS Misaki

Dex-chan lover
Might just be me, but this is starting to get a little stale honestly. Still somewhat amusing, but the bite-sized chapters with nothing much going on aren't very fulfilling.

Probably time to let it build up 10 or 20 chapters before I read again.

Dex-chan lover
They're all gonna be late to school if they keep this up.
i wonder if they're even studying anything 'normal' if just being around a male gives them 'delusions' to where they think they're confessed to or out right pregnant XD

if anything, other than straight up getting a job/internship for practical work experience/future careers, i'd think there'd be something like "yamato nadeshiko" (ideal woman) etiquette lessons to 'prepare' themselves to properly interact with men in the future on the off chance they have an 'opportunity' versus fighting off all the other girls, if not some 'therapy to cope with the fact that you'll probably be single/only get pregnant through donations versus intercourse' or so lol

Be interesting if we had a POV change of like "average life of a woman in this world" that never encountered sou/any male to begin with assuming it doesn't end with some "doomer" crying in her bedroom bc she thinks she'll be forever alone kinda oneshot (b/c i'd think other than reaaaly wanting children, i'd think women would have other things going on in their lives)

Dex-chan lover
Is Miku saying "not bad" at the end because she's judging Misaki's stories as delusion? Like she knows the older sister and she engage in delusional daydreaming about Sou all the time, and she's comparing Misaki's delusions to her's and the older sister's?

Dex-chan lover
if we'll see some tomboyish girl
If they exist in the first place. You'd think we'd see one at this point.
I mean, with how scarce, reclusive and unpleasant to hang out with these men are, girls who hang out with guys and share their hobbies must be pretty rare, too.
Also, we've yet to see a guy who's in a happy relationship with one of those 'ideal women'.

Dex-chan lover
Might just be me, but this is starting to get a little stale honestly. Still somewhat amusing, but the bite-sized chapters with nothing much going on aren't very fulfilling.

Probably time to let it build up 10 or 20 chapters before I read again.
Me thinks so.

Dex-chan lover
Well, she is allucinating that last part lol
Misaki chan is Cute!!😍
NRSo6Yl.png

Dex-chan lover
Thanks For the translations. Comment by Kana is so hilarious ,

"A girl who is one step ahead of Sou-sama's Family..."

Still there is no romantic development for anyone in family. Too bad MC is made dense by plot-device itself, otherwise family were first to be fulfilled. 😅 😂

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If they exist in the first place. You'd think we'd see one at this point.
I mean, with how scarce, reclusive and unpleasant to hang out with these men are, girls who hang out with guys and share their hobbies must be pretty rare, too.
Also, we've yet to see a guy who's in a happy relationship with one of those 'ideal women'.
I suppose, in this world, the concept of a 'tomboy' might not exist, tho i imagine the 'normal' men in this world are too busy avoiding women or hating them if not being recluses so idk if they'd have much in the way of 'hobbies' or so

or like that chastity reverse world of 'onna no ko' where they're basically crossdressing to seduce women. I imagine the concept of a trans girl wouldn't exist, JP lgbt progression aside, but other than "i wish i was born a girl so i didn't have to deal with being chased by women" if someone did have dysphoria or so, i imagine it'd be considered 'unforgivable' b/c of how 'valuable' a man existing in their world is (if not someone just trying to crossdress to 'blend in' but caught immediately b/c of their 'pheromones/scent' or so lol)

Users who are viewing this thread