A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 151 - Privilege

Dex-chan lover
Let the chaos begin!

ptZkjnB.jpeg
Article 7 - report your experiences with Sou to the others. Hehehe. Rubbing salt into the wound LOL.

Dex-chan lover
class change? but haven't they only been their guards for a few days at most?

Dex-chan lover
Whatever that sweet poison is I will be buying that, it seems 100x Old Spice(TM).

So is Sou going to transfer to a new class? or is the kakizaki's crew transfer over to his class?

Dex-chan lover
If you were to make a bet on how long it would take for the yuri girl to fall, would it be by in-world time or panel?

Anyone know if the r-18 version has any girl knocked up?
0 ... yet/facts

Double-page supporter
Hi @luigiymario2, Author has habit of deleting causal doodle which he make on his TL.
So, I am saving it here, so that it don't get deleted. Please translate it, I want to know what is happening here. You can put it in next chapter as extra.

Title: 蒼不在時の部屋は喫蒼所
CEUcvzG.png

Title: 本編か異常編で運命が変わる桃園優里
5Za9257.png

while Other doodle not have dialogs to translate.
Title: らくがき柿崎メイド
JgojfGL.png

Title: 近々本編で活躍?する紺野姉妹
REIGAxj.png

EDIT: I put it in Spoiler Tag.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I
Hi @luigiymario2, Author has habit of deleting causal doodle which he make on his TL.
So, I am saving it here, so that it don't get deleted. Please translate it, I want to know what is happening here. You can put it in next chapter as extra.

Title: 蒼不在時の部屋は喫蒼所
CEUcvzG.png

Title: 本編か異常編で運命が変わる桃園優里
5Za9257.png

while Other doodle not have dialogs to translate.
Title: らくがき柿崎メイド
JgojfGL.png

Title: 近々本編で活躍?する紺野姉妹
REIGAxj.png

EDIT: I put it in Spoiler Tag.
I was raking my head thinking what is meaning of 喫蒼所, in dictionary there was nothing,
Later realized that it is wordplay on kitshuenjo 喫煙所 which means smoking area. It's written kiysoujo where suen is replaced by Sou, alluding MC aka Sou is Hell of a Drug.

Translation will be 'Smoking - -> Soumoking

Users who are viewing this thread