A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 21

Supporter
Paper cup, not a plastic container. This world certainly is backwards.

Thought I'd shoot my shot.
littlefinger-baelish.gif

Dex-chan lover
Wait, fathers are targeted as well? Are you saying that the MC won't even be safe around his future daughters?
Considering his own mother targets him, I wouldn't be surprise if the daughters also target their fathers (this would include mc's future daughters if he had any). I think the MC, in the event that he did have daughters, would only be safe is if he either lived in an area with a noticeable number of men (unlikely) and/or he managed to raise his daughters to truly only see him as a father rather a man they can copulate with. Sadly based on how it seems a flip is switched with the women in this world just by having the mc talk to them, that may not be possible.

So long story short, yeah I don't think he'll be safe even around his future daughters.

45 years old huh ? I too would be traumatized unless they had mastered the secret art of eternal youth.
Something tells me that the staff member abused their position. How bad and How far did they take it, no idea, but it must've been something to have traumatized the former mc and left him crying.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
So they have someone actually jerk you off? I get this is a thirsty world, but why wouldn't they just let the dudes do it themselves?
probably for efficiency:
as in the veteran is really skilled, but not every guy can immediately jerk off by themselves- especially in a public place.

Wait, fathers are targeted as well? Are you saying that the MC won't even be safe around his future daughters?
maybe, this receptionist's thoughts might be innocent though (not lustful) - like having a physically capable man would be helpful around the house.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
i wonder will the Mc end up getting raped or something and have the entire story take a dark turn. cause heck, i don't see many directions this story can take the moment the MC finds out the horrible truth.

Users who are viewing this thread