A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Supporter
How did she think that was gonna go? She watched him working out. She even said she gets turned on thinking about being held by his “muscular body” one day.
Screenshot_20231113-0919052.png

Dex-chan lover
Wait if he knows some techniques in judo then why is he afraid of getting his ass kicked at an all boys school? I know it is because we want the plot to move towards PLOT moments but can't help but point that detail out.

Anyways for the chapter itself, something else awoke inside Sumire that day & it wasn't her last comment. Thanks for the chapter.
I think he's afraid for his ass yes, but not it being kicked, per-se.

Dex-chan lover
Wait if he knows some techniques in judo then why is he afraid of getting his ass kicked at an all boys school? I know it is because we want the plot to move towards PLOT moments but can't help but point that detail out.

Anyways for the chapter itself, something else awoke inside Sumire that day & it wasn't her last comment. Thanks for the chapter.
from what we've been getting from smaller comments made about his body when he first came and such, he's probably under the impression that other guys are still like he's used to and this body was just unusually dainty. That doesn't seem to be the case from what the girls have been describing and men are probably just weak and timid in this world.

Dex-chan lover
MC: Too easy. Too easy, Onee-chan! You held yourself back too much, Onee-chan! What if I do this?? And this??
Onee-chan: 💕⁉️💕💕💕⁉️⁉️💕💕💕💕💕⁉️‼️⁉️

Well, there's nothing that implies that males are automatically weak. It's just a matter of mindset, really.
On the other hand, the "family arc" is getting boring already. We can move on with the school arc, please?

Dex-chan lover

maybe he's homophobic?

Users who are viewing this thread