A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 85

Group Leader
So her default state is already set on 'horny'? Really, imouto-chan, 'addictive' smell?

Dang, that's one hell of a wet, slippery hell you're going into, boy. No way out but going deeper. They'll keeping their tight hold on you forever. You might wonder what they'll do to you, but there will be no protection for you.

yes, it was intended
i hab no ragret

Dex-chan lover
Oh sweetie. No. Hinata is the type to spoil people. Therefore she's not a sub.
I mean if she's passive and wants her partner to lead during sex she's a sub.

I don't know why this is confusing you.

Like... you know subs are allowed to enjoy sex right? If the guy is pounding away at her, at his own pace using her body for his sexual gratification he's a dom XD. If the sub is petting the guy and says "yes more, keep going" than yeah... like... even if she's spoiling him by letting him use her pussy at his leisure she's still a sub.

Being a sub isn't a bad thing and it doesn't mean you have no say, but yeah.

So far all the girls are subs. That's the author's fetish I think. Subby girls who get overwhelmed by dick.

Dex-chan lover
yandere's tend to look like bottoms until the time comes.:meguu:
Most girls are bottoms.
They usually take it on the pussy or ass. Very few girls prefer taking a strap-on and inserting into a pussy or ass.
Most men are tops. Even submissive guys like me rarely have any desire to get butt-blasted. I know I'd personally never let shit go up my ass.

Dex-chan lover
Most girls are bottoms.
They usually take it on the pussy or ass. Very few girls prefer taking a strap-on and inserting into a pussy or ass.
Most men are tops. Even submissive guys like me rarely have any desire to get butt-blasted. I know I'd personally never let shit go up my ass.
Being the person penetrated doesn't make it a submisive role, power-bottom is a thing, and cowgirl is a top position even though they are the ones being penetrated.

Dex-chan lover
If Sou bottled up his scent and sold it, he would become a billionaire. There might be flash floods though.
The family gets to sit down and have a chat with the guards. Sumire can sense the horny radiating from Kana & Miku immediately, but gets unsettled more by Hinata who is completely unreadable. Miku is completely broken and everyone knows it except Sou lol.

Dex-chan lover
Most girls are bottoms.
There's just.... so many things wrong with this post. So like firstly try not to attribute your experiences and fetishes to others. You're into what you're into and that's okay! It's wonderful that you've discovered that for yourself. But just because you're into something and not into something else doesn't mean the same golds true for everyone. Second don't generalize when it comes to fetishes or bedroom roles. Like most men are tops, and most women are bottoms is not only kinda icky it's blatantly untrue. It may hold true for your experiences but not for the general population. Most of the people I know , who I discuss intimacy with are s
Switches or Vanilla. I haven't done the research but I expect most people to be Vanilla and not really bother about Tops and bottoms. That's my opinion. Now about that strap-on, eh~~ that's circling back to both points. Different types of couples enjoy different things and it's better not to generalize based on your own experiences.

Dex-chan lover
facedesk

I am not gonna hold a rant/lesson in the complex situation of "Fetishes and Kinks" and other such topics.

That will require a god damn textbook levels of materials to cover properly. Ain't no time for that.

Also, it is factually untrue that "all the girls in the series" are subs.

By its very definition, it is all the girls. Some of the girls we have covered (by way of citation via news articles in that world) are actually sexual criminals.

I will not pretend to even understand the mindset of a bunch of high school girls who will drug and rape an older man (and be subsequently caught and be tried for sexual assault) however I highly doubt those are the actions that are indicative of a submissive.

Going even beyond that and referencing the many rants I have made in the past in regards to this world, it is highly unusual that the women/girls around MC-kun are acting in such a way that can be understood by the layperson as "Submissive". In a hyper sexualized world in which a "biological victory" means securing a source of semen (either exclusively or shared) for natural conception (instead of artificial insemination that is widespread and the most common way for conception in this world's females), it is highly unlikely that they (the females) will be the "submissive" one in such a hyper competitive race to such a goal.

At the very least, they will be "Power bottoms" that might act in a "submissive" manner to appeal to males.

Of course, this fact wouldn't have even been a factor or a thought in author-kun's planning for this work; It is supposed to be a funny/horny/withIncest work after all. But if you think about it logically, this is not far off from the truth.

So MC-kun is actually very lucky to not have been subjected to what other males are subjected to. It is to the point of absurd. But again, this is a fantasy work, so reality and circumstances is always dictated by the author. It doesn't matter if it doesn't even make sense in a logical way in-world; What the author says goes, even if it goes against the logic of the world that they're writing.

Edit (because I forgot to comment on the work itself lol):

Not much thoughts on it really.

We already know (Best Girl) Sakura will be controlled over it and will prioritize her onii-chan's happiness.

We already know Sumire is horny. I guess this just makes it painfully obvious to others who aren't used to actually thinking.

Thank you for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
If Sou bottled up his scent and sold it, he would become a billionaire. There might be flash floods though.
The family gets to sit down and have a chat with the guards. Sumire can sense the horny radiating from Kana & Miku immediately, but gets unsettled more by Hinata who is completely unreadable. Miku is completely broken and everyone knows it except Sou lol.
i have a theory. What if, Hinata is actually from Sou's original world too??

Dex-chan lover
Being the person penetrated doesn't make it a submisive role, power-bottom is a thing, and cowgirl is a top position even though they are the ones being penetrated.
You are using the terms bottom and sub interchangeably.

They are different words that mean different things.

There's just.... so many things wrong with this post. So like firstly try not to attribute your experiences and fetishes to others. You're into what you're into and that's okay! It's wonderful that you've discovered that for yourself. But just because you're into something and not into something else doesn't mean the same golds true for everyone. Second don't generalize when it comes to fetishes or bedroom roles. Like most men are tops, and most women are bottoms is not only kinda icky it's blatantly untrue. It may hold true for your experiences but not for the general population. Most of the people I know , who I discuss intimacy with are s
Switches or Vanilla. I haven't done the research but I expect most people to be Vanilla and not really bother about Tops and bottoms. That's my opinion. Now about that strap-on, eh~~ that's circling back to both points. Different types of couples enjoy different things and it's better not to generalize based on your own experiences.
You are also using the term bottom and sub interchangeably.

They are different words that mean different things.
And yeah... most men don't want to get ass blasted. Most women don't wear strap-ons, or double dildos to take a penetrative role. I really don't think that's a controversial opinion. I don't mind being corrected if I'm wrong here though. No sarcasm!
Also, it is factually untrue that "all the girls in the series" are subs.
This is my actual quote.
Pretty sure all the girls in the series are subs so far. Well the ones that have had R18 content so far.
it is highly unusual that the women/girls around MC-kun are acting in such a way that can be understood by the layperson as "Submissive".
Really?
Have you read the R-18 ver?
At the very least, they will be "Power bottoms" that might act in a "submissive" manner to appeal to males.
Exactly! Nothing wrong with the girls being subs. Just calling it out how it is.

====
Since there's some confusion on my position, I'll elaborate.

Top and bottom come from the gay community.
It happened when people saw a gay couple and wondered who was the "taker" and the "giver"

The "taker" is colloquially known as the bottom.
The "giver" is colloquially known as the top.

This doesn't affect dominance.
In fact the the bottom can get on top and bounce on the dick.

Bottoms can be doms.
Tops can be subs.

So it goes like this.
Top,Bottom,Versatile. Its own category. You give the dick, you take the dick, you can do either.
Dom,Sub,Switch. Its own category. You lead during sex, you desire your partner lead during sex, you don't have a strong preference either way.

Power bottoms are bottoms that are not quite doms.
Like while a dom would take control over the situation and ride the dick or wtv, a power bottom is just someone who is still proactive about sex even while getting pumped. Like a girl taking it doggy, but backing up into her partner instead of him just pounding her.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Danger levels have risen exponentially, with one officially on the edge of ruining him!
Stay strong, Sou-ldier, and try to not get mauled by a pack of wild she-yenas!

Once again, thanks for the translation, and happy holidays!

Dex-chan lover
Cherry picking my post while also....

I guess you didn't read it. I don't expect people to but its funny when it is from someone who tries to make a point.

Also, yes, I did read the R18 version. You can check my own posts on the chapters. The point? You are only highlighting 3 people on that while ignoring the various medical professionals, teachers, a classroom full of JKs, the other guards of that other male, and the aforementioned sexual criminals. These are only the ones actually mentioned.

I didn't even outright include the ones that are implied to exist in this world.

I'll say it again, the statement that "all the girls in the series" are subs is factually wrong.

But I guess it is an exercise in futility to expect someone to engage in an honest manner.

Dex-chan lover
I wish there was an established metric to measure horniness. I wonder what it be called.

Thanks for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread