A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 97

Dex-chan lover
Suzuki would need to be a real drama queen for that to be considered damage.
given how men are described so far, it's probably true. Remember that they can barely last a few weeks at one of the safest schools in the country.

Meanwhile, this chapter: welp, horny is back (not that it ever left). Miku once again corrupted and Hinata trying to be the futlie voice of reason. Wonder what Kanaria is doing?

Dex-chan lover
Sou had no idea what he had unleashed

The three girls:
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
OK but what's the amount of yuri artist being a female author than a male one lol

Tho, i'm sure there are some in that world that frame it as "because there are rarely men i dated a few girls but never 'loved' them back" or some kinda narrative

Dex-chan lover
Miku got yugioh-ed.

Also I don't blame Sou. Yuri comes in many flavour, recently I like the ones where lolis bully other loli but the bullied one liked it.
I prefer something similar but not loli tho. Females only humiliation.
What yall think they will do to him tho? Will they want to play the praise game or hold his hands or maybe a certain girl just want to sniff him.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still upset. Hinata, as much as I love you, Sou deserves what's coming to him by the other Degenerates.

Aggregator gang
Man they really level causing mental damage to someone, even if it was unintentional, the same as violence in this world ... oh wait, they do it here, too.
Suzuki would need to be a real drama queen for that to be considered damage. It's nothing but returning to square one, as if they were strangers again.
You're missing the point here. They couldn't care less how much damage Suzuki did or did not suffer. They're just looking for any excuse they can find to "do anything they want" to Sou.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread