A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 98

Dex-chan lover
mah boy now can't even have rest time anymore with those face times
image.png

Dex-chan lover
It's a realistic story detail the fear of long-term consequences still puts some brakes on the girls' behavior. At the end of the day, Sou is quite a baffling, but extremely welcome, type of boy for them, so they don't want to ruin their developing relationship with him for mere momentary bliss. Though I suppose they occasionally do get pretty close to making the "mistake" in their minds.

Dex-chan lover
this dude has to remember that he came from a Parallel world or he is going to be chained down to a bed real soon haha
I mean
if you got isekaied into a random world

I don’t think your first suspicion is that all women in the world are semi-rapists with 5% of the self-control as the world you came from. Quite a leap of logic.

Dex-chan lover
For a second i thought hinata showing slight sign of jealousy and possessiveness there
Also it's just me reading it too much but i feel hinata intentionally flexing her "1st friend" status to the other girls lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Now that Sou's got the older sister's contact information he's got a path forward to making up with Suzuki. Ask for pictures of her breastling with her younger sister and send them to Kaede to show to Suzuki.

Bam, friendship reforged through the power of yurincest. Just... keep your mouth shut this time, dude. Don't voice whatever thoughts you might be harboring about that picture.

Users who are viewing this thread