A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 98

Dex-chan lover
Kaede supremacy has started. Pretty sure the 18+ went Aya, Sumire, Sakura, Miku, and then Kaede. So she's also probably pretty popular with the author.
And I have absolutely zero issues with this. Kaede best.
Edit: Clarification edit for those who just see this post somehow? I missed these in between Miku and Kaede: kana, hinata , semen donation receptionist.
Thanks cgr!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
See, the thing is this is actually the normal amount of self-control for a woman, but typically they're not completely starved for all attention so they stay sated and you don't see this side of them too often. Not joking.
This terrifies me more.

Dex-chan lover
The thirst grows eternal.

I love the fact that although they're pretty super horny inside, they are super hesitant to actually do anything real.

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
This terrifies me more.
It probably should. The only thing a woman hates more than getting too much attention, is not getting any attention. The common saying for that being roughly "The only thing a woman hates more than being catcalled, is when she stops getting catcalled."

Dex-chan lover
Now that Sou's got the older sister's contact information he's got a path forward to making up with Suzuki. Ask for pictures of her breastling with her younger sister and send them to Kaede to show to Suzuki.

Bam, friendship reforged through the power of yurincest. Just... keep your mouth shut this time, dude. Don't voice whatever thoughts you might be harboring about that picture.
until he (Sou) is the one corrupting the yurincest

Dex-chan lover
I'm still suspicious of Hinata.

Without a doubt if she snaps she will be the most insane of them all.

Dex-chan lover
Wondering when we gonna get the "development" between one of those guards and having uncensored handholding

and
SEG

Dex-chan lover
Kaede played them all like a damn fiddle. So now Hinata and Kaede share a "first"
:meguupog: . They rreact this strongly to getting a phone number, imagine the meltdown if/when they find out they give his little sister massages. 💥

Also interesting how Kaede is 2nd to mention the "I got big boobs I'm not desirable" trope. Guess it's an easy (if not illogical) way to show a role reversal when tig ol' biddies aren't revered.

Users who are viewing this thread